Thursday, February 27, 2014

Olympics

I really enjoyed watching the 2k14 winter olympics in Sochi Russia and I am sad that they are over. My favorite event to watch is snowboarding and my favorite snowboarders are Sage Kotsenburg from the US and Mark McMorris from Canada. Kotsenburg won the gold medal in slopestyle and McMorris won the bronze medal in slopstyle. I also loved watching ice dancing and Meryl Davis and Charlie White win the gold medal for the US. Hockey is the most exciting event in the olympics by far though. I was so upset that the mens US team didn't win a medal because they did so well. The best moment of the whole Olympics was definitely when TJ Oshie won the game against Russia in the shootout for the US. After that I definitely thought the US would win a medal. It was great though that the US women's hockey team won the silver medal although it would have been nice for them to beat Canada. Overall the 2k14 winter olympics were very exciting and a big success.

3 comments:

  1. I loved watching the Olympics! My favorite event is snowboarding, but I hate when they fall.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree that hockey is the most exciting part of the Olympics. Snowboarding is very fun to watch also. The athletes are very impressive people.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete